Flood Insurance

Did you know that every property is in a flood zone? Only properties in high risk zones are required to carry flood insurance. However as we have seen over the past few years, flood water can cause significant property damage to homes that are not technically in high risk flood areas. Unfortunately, too many homeowners do not understand that flood damage is not covered by homeowners insurance.

The only way to insure against flood loss is by obtaining a separate flood policy. Flood insurance provides building coverage up to $250,000 and contents coverage up to $100,000. You can purchase higher limits through excess policies. With several coastal offices, our team can help you find the best flood coverage for your home.